Samuel & Son have an excellent knowledge of local and national planning policy and close working relationships with our Local Planning Authorities. We offer a range of planning and development services, some that we provide in house and others that we deliver in conjunction with specialist consultants such as architects, RTPI town planners, structural surveyors, ecology, landscape and highways consultants.
With our wider knowledge of the market and the development process, we are able to provide clients with a complete service. We also work closely with our property sales teams to help maximise potential.
We have a proven track record of providing clear and focused advice to clients to help them achieve their objectives.
These are some of the services that we offer:
· Pre-purchase assessment and advice
· Site appraisals
· Class Q permitted development right and other permitted development right submissions
· Planning strategy formulation
· Development agreement and developer negotiation
· Strategic site promotion including SHLAA submissions/local plan representation
· Planning application preparation and submission