A choice of two new semi-detached 3 bedroom homes forming part of a select development of six traditionally inspired and beautifully finished new homes in a desirable village location with wonderful country views.
• Contemporary fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of wall and floor cabinets with granite worktops and, up stand.
• Fully integrated quality kitchen appliances: induction hob; double electric oven; chimney extractor; fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
• Bifold doors provided to the rear of the kitchen/breakfast room leading to terrace and gardens.
• Utility provided with a range of units with oak work surface with inset stainless steel sink and space and plumbing for appliances.
• Wood burning stove provided to the living room.
• Modern white bath and cloakroom suites with chrome fittings and cabinetry, ceramic floor and wall tiles and chrome heated towel rails.
• Stylish oak veneer internal doors with chrome fittings.
• Engineered oak flooring with beautiful polished finish to entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom and utility.
• High quality carpets to sitting room, staircase, landing and bedrooms.
• Loft access hatch with fitted loft ladder.
• Double glazed elegant leaded uPVC windows with multi point locking system.
• Composite maintenance free front entrance door and uPVC rear entry door.
• Highly efficient air-source central heating system with zoned underfloor heating on the ground floor, radiators with thermostatic controls on the first floor.
• Ten year LABC new home warranty.
• Brick courtyard area to front of cottages adjoining pedestrian pathway.
• Rear garden is provided with sandstone terrace and area of lawn enclosed by close board fencing with paved access out to parking area.
• External tap provided.
• Private shared driveway leading to parking areas and garages to rear of properties.
A desirable semi-rural location in the pretty Sussex village of Boreham Street. Nestled on the edge of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty the property enjoys fine views to the south over open countryside towards the Pevensey Levels and the sea. Boreham Street itself has a local Inn, Tea Shop and Village Hall and there are wonderful walking opportunities from the doorstep.
There are excellent local amenities in the nearby village of Herstmonceux, some 2 miles distant, including village store, post office, a range of independent shops, pubs, restaurants, medical centre and primary school along with renowned magnificent moated Castle set in 300 acres of accessible parkland and The Observatory Science Centre. Battle is some 6½ miles distant to the east and has excellent high street shopping, supermarket, local amenities and a range of schooling for all ages. Battle also has a main line train station with regular services to London (Charing Cross).
Electricity, mains water. Private drainage. Air source heat pump for heating and hot water.
EPC Rating: TBC
Common areas including parking areas and shared access drive will be managed and maintained by a private estate company with a small annual cost to the freehold owners. Further details are available upon request from the Vendor’s Agent, Samuel & Son.
Wealden District Council