Samuel & Son have a strong in-house planning team with an excellent knowledge of local and national planning policy and close working relationships with our Local Planning Authorities.
We provide a wide range of planning services from completing planning applications to planning appeals and have an excellent track record of success.
- Permanent & Temporary Agricultural (and Rural Worker) Dwellings
- Agricultural Prior Notifications (28 Day Notices)
- Erection of new farm buildings, stables, sand schools and equestrian developments
- Demolition and dwelling rebuild under Wealden District Council’s ‘Flexi-Approach’
- Change of Use & Diversification
- Conversion of redundant buildings
- Permitted Development Applications (Classes Q, P, PA etc.)
- Seasonal Agricultural Accommodation
- Renewable energy installations
- Listed Building consent
- Certificates of Lawfulness (CLUED) Read more…
- Removal and amendment of Agricultural Occupancy Conditions (AOC) and other restrictions
- Planning Appeals
When it is necessary to engage the services of other specialist professionals, we have associate experts in different fields to call upon to ensure that each project is fully supported in all key areas.